Global Editor for Native Advertising Institute
Do you think native advertising and content marketing is wildly interesting? Are you bursting with drive and initiative? Are you ambitious and self-confident enough to say, “Hell yeah, I can help build the best niche media website in the world”? Well, then we might just have the job of your dreams.
We are looking for an editor who can help us become the undisputed global centre of the native advertising universe. We are almost there — now we need help consolidating and expanding our position.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is fluent and close to flawless in written English (you don’t have to be a native speaker, but we have many readers from the US and from the UK).
• Has editorial experience (it doesn’t have to be a formal journalistic background, but we are running a media website so interviews, writing and editing will be part of your daily tasks).
• Knows and loves native advertising and to some extend content marketing (you don’t have to be a global expert, but you need to show a profound interest in these and related subject matters).
• Is a digital native and is well familiar with social media. We need our content to be found on Google, shared on social media and for readers to love it and to engage with it.
• Knows how to write and distribute press releases and assist our Head of Events with marketing and PR (we’re running the biggest native conference in the world among other activities).
• Loves doing research, setting up surveys and writing reports for NAI and our partners (after all, we are a think tank).
• Is familiar with Google Analytics, MailChimp as well as landing page creation.
• Has a proven track record of executing in a fast and furious way (the world is moving at a breathtaking pace and we need to move with it).
• Is a fun, generous and genuinely nice person (we are going to spend a lot of time together and we have a ‘no-douchebag’-policy at the Institute).
We want you to:
• Run and edit our blog with more than 60 contributors from across the Globe.
• Write articles, research papers and e-books.
• Edit video.
• Find and engage with the best and the brightest in the industry from junior talent to global gurus.
• Work passionately 24/7 on growing our audience and our world dominance.
Native Advertising Institute is the global think tank for native advertising. Our mission is to help brands, publishers and agencies become successful with native advertising which is a huge and growing revenue stream for every media company and an important part of almost every content marketing program.
We publish a blog, we do global research and we host Native Advertising DAYS, the biggest conference on native advertising in the world.
If you are interested